[Talk] Oh Ho, Like, Seriously

Note: This post is not meant to be offensive. Just for my own humour. Oh well, you're gonna take offense anyway. Wheee~

And I thought Arashi was a close group. If they were, one of the members would have told Jun he looks funny doing stuff like... these:

RUN! MatsuJun wants your soul.
Photobucket

MatsuJun's newly acquired talent - summoning rain.
Photobucket

Gawsh, that's just filthy dude. F-I-L-T-H-Y.
Photobucket

I don't even know anymore.
Photobucket

"ME WANTS TO EAT YAA" MatsuJun exclaimed as he dashed towards innocent fangirls.
Photobucket

Okay, I am speechless.
Photobucket

Har, har, those shades... xDDD Is it just me or does he look like a fly here?
Photobucket

"Me gots fleas in me hair... grrrr"
Photobucket

"Ooh, guitar, letss me licky it. Me likes licking."
Photobucket

"GIMME YER FECKING SOULLLLLLLL"
Photobucket

I seriously don't even know anymore. WTF... Is it just me or is that tongue yellowish.
Photobucket

4 Farted :: [Talk] Oh Ho, Like, Seriously

  1. hahaha, I laughed so hard my stomach hurts ^^

    Just love your talks héhé

  2. I seriously wonder what the other members were thinking....

  3. OMFG I laughed so hard X3
    In one pic you can see Ohno's face is like "...da hell..."

  4. ILU for this!

Post a Comment

Farted