[PV] Tohoshinki - Beautiful You

Hmm... I don't know.

The boys are getting hotter in the period that I neglected to watch them. (Thanks, Johnny's Jimusho, for taking away all my attention for everything else on earth.) But the song is kinda bland isn't it?

What I like about Tohoshinki fans is that, they are so much more... civil? I guess that is the word. Anyways. It isn't a bad song, its just not a song that I would listen to over and over again. I won't even say its a good song.

Its average? Skewed towards the bad side. But the PV is okay. Average. Boring. Average is not good enough. I know that they can do so much better! I have seen them do wonderful things. Using their vocals to the maximum capacity. This song is not one which can allow them to display their beautiful range of vocals.

Yunho looks more and more like a girl. YooChun is challenging long hair once again. I still think short hair suits him just fine. JaeJoong on the other hand, suits long hair. I prefer ChangMin's fluffy curls in... in... "Purple Line" or was it that ballad with dinosaurs bones in the PV? I don't remember. Sigh, I used to be able to chronologically name their songs. T_T That was a long, long time ago. JunSu looks hot. Ever since the 'O' album, JunSu's hair stayed short. I like the short one. It suits him way more than the thick fringe he had back then.

Hm... Maybe the boys should lay low for a bit. They have been releasing lots of singles and they are all skinny as hell. Instead of releasing many average singles (Not their fault, though) maye they should just release a few good ones. Just saying, you know how if people rarely release singles, their singles would be advertised like its a big deal. But if they release it every other Sunday, it would be like "Oh another one?"

But that's just me... I am sure many are happy with just seeing them.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [PV] Tohoshinki - Beautiful You

Post a Comment

Farted