[TV] The Shounen Club Premium - KinKi Kids

1 July 2007

xD This was the first time more than one guests appear in this Johnny's segment of Shounen Club Premium. KinKi Kids appeared together to talk about their Junior days. I think it is because their careers have always been related and intertwined that they appeared together.

They first met in Yokohama Arena and the first thing they talked about was "What do you watch on TV?". They were forced to have a conversation because it was totally awkward and silent. xD DoTs said that conversation topic made him feel like they were a couple or something.

Johnny then ordered steak with foie gras and the two was like "The hell is that?" Okay, DoKo didn't really put it that way. But he did say that they didn't know what the heck that was. Oh this interview was done during their 10 anniversary. (Oh, marriage is such a beautiful thing...) What? Gasp they aren't married? I am shocked beyond words. Look at that chemistry. Okay, you know, I am shutting up about this and moving on to another topic.

DoKo then sung a freaky song for reasons I don't really even want to know. They then looked at video clips from their younger days. Everyone hates this segment. The fangirls dig it. Stay, it shall. For the embarrassed faces of the glamorous now-famous Johnny's is too precious to miss. Everyone has humble beginnings, it is good to revisit them to stay grounded.

The clips include one in which the two were topless and they were... kinda boxing but not really boxing. Woah look at the serious faces. What the hell were the Johnny's boys doing in the early 90s, I have no idea. It must be the generation gap thing. Nowadays, the kids are so much luckier. They get to act and do variety shows. I bet those were variety shows too, but the 90s and what was popular then kinda escapes my memories since I was merely 5 when they were doing that.

Geez, appalling clips, those were. By the fifth clip DoTs was like "Gosh, this is too much!" Well, the fangirls are lovin' it. xD Then there will clips from "Idol On Stage" which was the then version of "The Shounen Club". I think. They then yapped about V6's debut which came before theirs then there was something about their own debut. They then started to call Johnny Kitagawa Mr. Foie Gras if I am not mistaken. xD

They two then talked about their debut single, "Garasu no Shounen" and then they performed it. I love that song. It is addictive you know? They were dressed in white outfits. I like KinKi Kids in white. Especially DoKo. But DoTs, I like him in his colourful fancy thingies more.

They then played ANOTHER series of clips of KinKi Kids post-debut. They sang "Furawa" in the clip. I fakking love that song! There were clips from PopJam as well. They later performed "Anniversary" which is... of course, their lovey dovey song. If they were a dude and a chick or a married couple, they would play this song and then do a bit of slow dancing after they put their kids to sleep. A bit of romance keeps the marriage alive. They drink wine and sway to the music together. Ah... romance is such a beautiful thang.

Tsubasa appeared in the form of a video clip and talked about DoTs. Nagase talked about DoKo. By the end I lost my patience and then browsed through the rest. xD I am easily bored. They then sang "Ai no Katamari"! I like this song too. Ah they have a lot of nice songs, you know? Its difficult to not like them. xD Plus they are crack. That DoKo is an idiot. DoTs is not much better. I have a thing for idiots. This is the love theme for the two. This is the product of their love. DoKo composed it, DoTs wrote the lyrics. Ah...

Okay, I'll shut the fuck up right now. I'm sorry for making up stories and scenarios like this.

vlcsnap-132336vlcsnap-132519vlcsnap-132811vlcsnap-132627vlcsnap-132983vlcsnap-133064vlcsnap-133233vlcsnap-133384vlcsnap-133565vlcsnap-133698vlcsnap-133805vlcsnap-133933vlcsnap-134129vlcsnap-134220vlcsnap-134427vlcsnap-134563vlcsnap-134650vlcsnap-134724vlcsnap-134773vlcsnap-134934

0 Farted :: [TV] The Shounen Club Premium - KinKi Kids

Post a Comment

Farted