[PV] X Japan - Tears

Well, its not exactly a PV. But its some video of the band and there's the song playing... its the nearest thing you can get right?

I wanted to watch the last live, so I looked the price up on the complete X Japan collection of all their CDs and DVDs... WOW. xDDD WOW is the word for it. Not that I want it that much. I would sell my soul for it. Since my soul isn't doing anything much for me. *cough* What? Have you seen your soul? Its not even useful. But then no one wants it, so I can't get the damn thing.

But the Last Live is something I have wanted to watch for a while. You know? Its bugging me at the back of my head. And, I don't consider myself a fan or anything. Its just that I want to watch it. That's all.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Its a nice song.

I just saw it, so I felt like I want to screencap it, that's all.

0 Farted :: [PV] X Japan - Tears

Post a Comment

Farted