[Buzz] That non-animated PV...

Is "Believe" going to have two versions of the PV? I was very disappointed when I learned of the animated superhero-Arashi thing. I mean... seriously, I hate that animated PV thing which most groups would have at least ONE in their career. But hey, look what came up? A nice, more expensive-looking PV. When that came up, I was thinking "Now you're talking..."
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Okay, about the song. I have heard the complete song and I have to say. I don't think much of the verses but the chorus is VERY addictive. VERY. Like... you would want to play it when you are driving and you'll drive fast when it is playing. It is very... catchy, quite powerful and definitely worth a listen.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I hate animated PVs to no end. I just don't see the point. I might even think that it is a lame excuse for a PV masterminded by money-hungry producers to avoid renting sets and making arrangements for various things needed for PV-filming. "Film it? That's a stupid idea... why don't we just draw it?"
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I like it that Arashi has a system of letting the member who is most associated to a certain song to stand in the middle and take the spotlight. It is very... supportive of them (or the people who decide the formations and positions.) It is very rare and I initially typed out a comparison with other group and then I realized that I sound like one of those "my idols are better than yours" fan, which, I will not become, therefore, I took it down. xD
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Share the spotlight. It makes everything round and sugary and perfect and happy.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Back to the PV. It has lots of water, green things and water. Oh and great dance steps. Pretty savvy. I like jumping. Jumping is good. Towards the end of the preview, you can see Aiba getting a headache.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And then there is the other preview with the animated Arashi. Well, it isn't that annoying now since they have a live action PV. It... is a double A-side right? So, is that Ohno solo going to have a PV as well? I generally discourage a solo number by any member. Cos... like... it has less of a wow-factor. But hey, they're Johnny's. It is not like they can break up and go solo. Look at SMAP, for goodness sake. Old and still together. Now that, is admirable.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh, wait, but what is this? A Yatterman No. 1xDoronjo scene?

xD Gawsh, like, I wanna watch the movie. Like, really.
Photobucket

0 Farted :: [Buzz] That non-animated PV...

Post a Comment

Farted