[Buzz] Uta no Onii-san Promo

11 January 2009
Photobucket
I... don't mind Maruyama Ryuhei in this. xD Yeah, I decided that. Ohno the rocker. The preview alone is pretty fun to watch. xD There's a bit of Ohno in Kenta and then there's a great difference between them. I mean, did you not see the really fake scene in which Kenta smokes but never really smoked?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Did you not see Ohno trying to act all rocker-ish? I ROTFL at that. xD I am sorry, but I am not convinced. But I like it. xD It is fresh. The part where he is not always sleepy is pretty convincing. It is fun watching him awake and going about not planning to kill someone for a change.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Let me put it bluntly... this Chisa girl playing the ex... she's...WHAT IS WITH HER CENTRE-PARTED HAIRSTYLE?! If there's a queen for a country where centre hair parting is forbidden, I would be her. I get super annoyed when someone parts his/her hair from the centre. And I just... really liked Kobayashi Ryoko. xD But it would be fun though, watching Chisa and Ohno doing this. I mean, if they were in highschool, Chisa would be like, the cheerleader, Ohno would be the strange kid in the corner who is possibly mute. But to watch them play lovers, I like.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Anyways, Ohno makes funny faces, gets dressed in leader and then in funny costumes. I don't see a reason to not watch this.

Katase Nana's character is extremely freaky in here. Can she just shag Ohno in real life? The man needs some straight lovin'. She's so pretty though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ohno the rebellious son. *Snicker* Watch me laugh. Seriously, I bet his mom does his laundry and his dad buys him contraceptives. What?

Ohno, the worker with an opinion. Seriously, have you seen him doing shows as Arashi? xD For him to take an initiative to give an opinion is... like... seeing an sun eclipse. It is that rare.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
But it is refreshing, watching him play a variety of roles. It is the fact that he is playing someone different from him that proves that he can act, right?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
In the interview part, Ohno once again proclaimed his love for Japanese Rhinoceros Beetles/Kabutomushi. Apparently, Japanese kids played with bugs a lot. I just squish them.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
About that ridiculous outfit. Ohno said that he got used to Johnny's curtains and blings. So it is okay. We know. In fact, this outfit is better than 50% of Johnny's costumes. No kidding.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
One last thing. Ohno. Sunblock. Heard of it? Very useful when you go fishing. Tanned skin does not match that brightly-coloured outfit. Period.

1 Farted :: [Buzz] Uta no Onii-san Promo

  1. haha..
    XD
    silly face,,
    XD

Post a Comment

Farted