[TV] Johnny's Countdown 2009

31 December 2008 - 1 January 2009
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
They began with Arashi performing "Step and Go" and my level of excitement shot up. xD I take back the disappointment part. xD It was funny, the opening. After the performance, they introduced NewS, Kanjani8 and KAT-TUN and KinKi Kids was at the Osaka Dome. When asked of the atmosphere at the other Dome, DoTs said that the crowd wasn't as hyped up. xDDD Jokingly, I hope. They went to Takki and Nishikiori and a bunch of juniors at some indoor theatre. TOKIO was on the way to the Dome, they were in a van from NHK Hall. Then V6 was still having New Year Soba with Inocchi wearing the chef's outfit. xDDD It was ten minutes to midnight and Nino was like "You should know that we are having a live since we did this every year!" Basically, our boys were all over the place, if you take SMAP into account, they were still at NHK Hall, strutting their stuff. I saw Nakai with his ridiculous outfits and... I wonder... if he really is banging Kuu. That aside. It was fun, the first few minutes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It was the medley time where various groups performed their hits of the past year. It started with KAT-TUN's "Don't U Ever Stop". They were riding on two of those big moving things. xD KAT-TUN continued with "LIPS" and I have decided that I don't dislike them anymore! Sudden was the coming of my revelation. xD I think I hate NewS more now. I like Ryo, but the rest... They can't even sell and they're so cocky. God knows how their ego would inflate if they could actually sell. xD When NewS was introduced and the camera was zooming in on them, you can spot at the right side of the screen that Jin was hitting Koki with one of those signature cardboard things. xD You think he was high on something? I certainly didn't like their outfits. But they're very Johnny's.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
NewS sang "Taiyou no Namida". Black suits and pants of different colours. Not bad... But lo and behold as the robotic one and his subordinates march forth to take over the Dome. Seriously, it doesn't hurt to smile a bit you know? "Summer Time" came next, and I got the urge to throw a tissue full of snot on Pi's face just to see if he would show some reaction. I prayed that Shige and Tegoshi would slip and fall on their faces to wipe that cocky shit off their faces. They aren't even like... the star of the group. They should know that they are just... space fillers and duds. Seriously, watching them pisses me off. "Happy Birthday" was sung.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kanjani8 came in with "Wahhahha" and Yoko... THAT HAIR. Looks like a sea creature of some sort possessed his hair. It looks like something you can see in Pirates of the Caribbean. You know? Like one of Davy Jones' friends. "Musekinin Hero" came next. I see Hina still has facial hair. I like. Subaru was wearing a skirt. And... him, Yasu and Ohkura... they had nice girly hair. Suits them. Ryo was super adorable in his ending pose. *Bias alert*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
They played a video of Hey! Say! JUMP performing "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy". That ridiculous outfit. And the fluff. I remember NewS with the fluff a couple of years ago. Any man who wore fluffy outfits will not be seen as straight for me until about... 2 years later. xD I think their songs are generally better than NewS' Seriously.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then it is Arashi. When it was Arashi's time to perform, I... I just sat straighter on my chair and was all... focused. Gosh, how biased can I be? They performed "One Love". Jun. Oh so PRETTY. But not girly. Just gay. Girly pretty is like... Ueda and Ohkura. xD Okay, you know... I don't know, maybe girly pretty. I don't even know what I am trying to say anymore. Is it just me? Or is it that Arashi now exudes superstar-like aura? Probably just me. xD The screen seems clearer in their presence (The brightly coloured outfit might have a role in that.) I spotted Tegoshi mouthing "One Love". Point-up. xD What?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
They were doing the New Year's countdown with Takki and KinKi Kids as well. Confetti and balloons flew all over the place as they celebrate the arrival of the new year. ALL of them later sang a song called "Happy Happy Greeting" by KinKi Kids along with those in the Osaka Dome and of course, Takki and Nishikiori. The camera zoomed in on NewS and... a dark cloud covered the sunshine in my imaginary world. It is like... Darth Vader and the rest are... Happy People. They're such party poopers. Just standing there, trying to look cool, ignoring the camera. So annoying. At Osaka Dome, KinKi Kids were singing their song when a staff member passed a picture of DoKo looking totally stupid like, twenty years ago, to DoTs. xDDDDDD OMFG. When DoKo saw the picture, he could sing no more. xD It was LOL. DoTs gave DoKo a big hug and a big bouquet of flowers as he turns 30. The big 30. xD
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Next came Johnny's 2009 Surprise Hit Medley which was kicked off by KinKi Kids' "Garasu no Shounen" which will never be boring to watch! The people in Tokyo Dome were dancing along. Next came "Aisareruyori Aishitai". KinKi Kids then revealed for the first time their new song "Yakusoku". It is GOOD. I look forward to the release on 28 January!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Uchi Hiroki arrived in Tokyo Dome singing Otokogumi's "Daybreak" as pandemonium broke loose. Sorta. He wore purple fluff. Kinda disturbing. Oh well. It is the Return of Skeletor, people. We are... indifferent. He later sang SMAP's "Aoi Inazuma". Uchi was backed up with some Kansai Juniors including Swelly-Lips and Salamander-like fellow from Gokusen 3.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Arashi came up next with their 10th year anniversary super hit medley. Why is it SUPER? xD I mean, do they have to add the super in? xD Arashi performed "A.RA.SHI". Aiba looks delicious. Next came "Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi". Several people from KAT-TUN and NewS came to sing-a-long. Namely Ueda, Junno, Nakamaru, Massu, Koyama and Shige. They later sang "Sakura Sake" one of the most uplifting songs I know. There was Kame with Nino, Jin with Ohno (awkward) and Ryo with Jun and Pi with Aiba, I couldn't quite see, but presumable Sho with Tegoshi. Ryo HAD to be paired with Jun. xD They sang "Love So Sweet". Arashi then joined Kanjani8 with "Happiness". Jun... I think he lost it last night. Yasu, Yoko and Subaru sang with Jun, Aiba and Sho as they went into a jumping frenzy. The shorter pair was joined by Maru, Ohkura and Hina. They later went off to a bigger platform and sang "Truth" with the choreography. This was were I swear I could hear a snippet of it when my PC was trying to connect to Fuji TV last night. I heard "Mienakute" being sung. xD It was a very good performance albeit a bit short. "Beautiful Days" was sung afterwards. No "Kaze no Mukou he"? Me, disappointed.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Tsubasa appeared, looking as dashing as ever, singing "Mezamero! Yasei" originally by Kondo Masahiko and Question? His hair looks funny. I am willing to overlook it. I had hoped that Takki and Tsubasa would perform "Koiuta" I love that song heaps and I thought that it is injustice that it didn't sell well.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Next was where I started watching last night. T_T So I missed the great parts. No wonder. Anyways, Tsubasa, Pi, Kame, Junno, Massu sang "Made in Japan" which began with a wonderful backflip by Massu and Junno. I am sure the rest are unable to do it. With the exception of Tsubasa. I think Tsubasa can do it, right? V6 joined. Finally. Finished their soba, I see. The rest left the stage as V6 performed "Light In Your Heart", which could have sold better. I actually like it. Kinda addictive too. V6 is the group that dances best collectively. All of them can do backflips too! (Sho, hear that? xD Lol, not that he'd be reading.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Subaru and Jin kicked off "Sorafune" and passed the stage to TOKIO as the arrived. And I give Mabo the title of Most Shaggable Johnny's. xD What? Look at the man! All manly and hotness. "Amagasa" came next. Song is composed by Shiina Ringo and arranged by Tokyo Jihen. I didn't quite like it but Mabo is so hot I just stared at the screen the whole time. xD I should rate this page PG-13 before I start typing dirty things.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Takki performed "Ai Kakumei" with a fancy, lengthy speech which was starting to annoy me. Then he flew. Oh, like I've never seen that one before. Takki has zero appeal for me without Tsubasa. Unless I watch "Majo no Jouken" again. I fear...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pi sang "Daite Senorita" with Jin, Jun, Tsubasa and Inocchi. During the intro, Pi was saying something to Jin, who responded with this really stupid face. OMG I think I like him again. If he keeps up the stupid, I will. I like stupid, stupid is love. Jun is extremely suitable for doing the choreography for this song. He is... like... I don't know... wriggly? Inocchi has the biggest smile on earth. Jin gave the biggest smile I've seen on his face this YEAR. Ah... Jun is pretty. And we can see a bit of JunJin love towards the end.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sushi Kui ne" by Shibugakitai was sung by Junno, Nakamaru, Aiba, Yamaguchi, Yoko and Ken. I like that Yoko and Aiba are in the same picture again and Ken practically had to tiptoe to do the arms around shoulders thing with Aiba. LOL.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Next it was "Love You Only", TOKIO's debut song. I like that song. xD Nagano, Massu, Ohno, Sho, were those Yaotome, Yabu, Takaki and Inoo? What are they 18 already? Takki and Nishikiori performed "Kamen Budoukai" originally by Shonentai. Well... I guess since Nishikiori was there... you have a small fraction of originality in it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shige really pisses me off in this show. Really, really. Maruyama was overacting, as usual. The two, with Go and Subaru and Nino performed "Real Face". Aiba, Sakamoto, Koki, Sho and Yasu sang "weeeek".
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sukiyanen, Osaka" by Jun, Joushima, the four older HSJ members and Koyama. They went to the corner where the underage HSJ members were sitting. Jun made them stand as Taichi went and played around.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Seishun Amigo" with Shuji and Akira and Okada, Nagase and the Ariake brothers of Nino and Ryo. xD I like that Nino and Ryo are in the same picture again. I like that Ryo is always beside Pi when this song was performed. (As we recall last year's Countdown...)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Ai Nanda" originally by V6 (why is it that when I type originally, I keep making the mistake of typing orginally. xD you think it is because I am so used to using the word 'orgy'? My mind is corrupted.) Performing this song is Mabo and Ohkura (xD Yasuko to Kenji!!!) We also have Hina and Ohno standing there, being stupid and staring. xD Then we have the girls... Tegoshi and Ueda. Well, I don't know how the fans can call Tegoshi a girl, but I guess I'll comply for the sake of complying. Ohno and Hina was just staring into the camera while Mabo and Ohkura were just... flirting. The other two were having girly fun.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Midnight Shuffle" originally by Matchy. Singing are: Everyone. But some went off to prepare for the next program. I think it was the four born in the year of the cow which will be introduced later. Yes, even Tsubasa and Uchi were there singing this song on the elevating round thingie. Inocchi and Taichi fooled around. When Maruyama was overacting, Shige gave him a WTF look. I hate Shige. I dislike Maruyama, but I hate Shige. Sorry, I didn't until a few days back. Ryo was standing between Akame. And he was shaking his body like crazy and Jin was just laughing at him. xD Tegoshi pushed Hina's microphone into his mouth. xD
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
TOKIO and V6 yakked about Kouhaku and Food. The Ushishi Four were introduced: Pi, Junno, Koki and Ohkura. Aiba and Nino were there to interview them. Junno did his "Iriguchi, deguchi, Taguchi desu" joke again. xD And Aiba looks delicious.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
TOKIO was asked to yakk. Nagase was holding Jun, most probably with the intention of adding Jun to his harem. Tsubasa was with Tokyo. Poor thing was ditched by Takki. Sho yakked with NewS. Nino yakked with V6. Go looked adorable. He is like an angry midget-type-thing. Oh wait... TROLL. Yes, an angry troll-like thing. But not that he's angry, he just looks angry. Sakamoto looks so refined and handsome. Ken looks xD. I like their outfit. May Arashi one day rise to such a level of being able to ditch the shiny and the curtains. Ohno with KAT-TUN with Jin fooling around. Following the camera like an idiot. xDDD I have decided since MSSL that if he was acting stupid in the Countdown, I'll give him a break and no longer hate him. He delivered, I'll have to start not hating him. KAT-TUN is actually pretty fun this year as compared to NewS.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Aiba with Kanjani8. Ohkura and Yasu were jumping up and down behind the whole time the others were talking. Ryo actually looks smiley with K8... Yoko said he wanted to be Arashi. xD Funny. Maru and Subaru were fooling around in front of the camera and Ryo just smiled and looked at them with a big question mark look. xD Takki and Nishikiori were yakking. They wanted to contact KinKi Kids but they were performing... I think it was "Secret Code" so... they came back to Tokyo Dome.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
They sang "Hatsu Uta". Is it becoming the official Countdown song? Everyone was singing. I like. They were all riding on the big moving thingies. xD Yes, even they four Hey! Say Jumpers were there. xD can I just call them Jumpers from now on?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Next Arashi yakks about their 2009 and their tenth anniversary. Ohno said he wanted to make it an Arashi-like year. Does that mean we can expect more stupid to come? Aiba... was cute. He was like "Yeah... we're nearing our tenth anniversary..." and Nino was like "Aiba-san, we have already had our tenth anniversary." That sorta thing.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
And so it ended. OMG it practically took me a whole day to type this out. xD Nevermind, at least it gave me a reason to watch this three times. What? I am not obsessed. It is just that I am confined at home due to my sickness. Hmph.

0 Farted :: [TV] Johnny's Countdown 2009

Post a Comment

Farted