[Buzz] Myuu no Anyou Papa ni Ageru

They could have casted a cuter kid as the offspring of Jun and Karina. I mean, its Jun and Karina. Their kids could be more genetically blessed, really.

I always liked Karina cos she's hot and she's not all cutesy. In "Bambino" I had hoped that Jun and Karina's character would hook up. But it wasn't the case and I was disappointed. xD

NOW NOW NOW, they are making them hubbie and wifey~ They're so... compatible, physically speaking. Its not just how deep their features are, its their height as well. Its just... I am moved to tears. I need a moment...

Yeah, I know, such a drama queen, I am.

I watched that episode of SMAPxSMAP where Karina appeared with her sisters. Ah... they're all tall and purty. Life is just unfair. Really, it is.

What a picture perfect family they can make if they hook up for real. Damn, I should stop pairing people up like that.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Farted :: [Buzz] Myuu no Anyou Papa ni Ageru

Post a Comment

Farted