[M-Sta] Hey! Say! JUMP - Your Seed

18 July 2008

These are screencaps of a subbed video by Newshfan. Credits to her. I never liked making screencaps out of subbed videos because, its other people's work. AND, I feel like its impolite for me to ridicule it because... um... the subber probably liked the people in the video enough to spend time and effort subbing it. And I ridicule things a lot. But this is... an emergency case and I cannot find a raw video. (Or couldn't really bother to search. Its HSJ for goodness sake. Couldn't be caught looking them up.)

Its the Gokusen syndrome. That thing with Kame and Jun being all... like... THAT when they perform. I saw it in Takaki Yuya today. Kame was the next Jun. Takaki is the next Kame. I saw it. It was one scene and then it hit me. I had to sit back a bit and calm myself down. What is Gokusen doing to previously humbly, non-slutty boys? WHAT IS IT DOING TO THEM?

Takaki Yuya is doing the lips thing, and the slutty stare. Oh~ its the devil himself playing these tricks. As Keyser Soze once said, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he did not exist." That is so not relevant, but do I look like I give a flying feck about relevance here? I am not that big of a Takaki Yuya fan, really, I don't quite care about him and his weird, dead-looking eyes. What I care, is another of that species being bred. Look at him! That's sooooooooooooo Kame! Ugh, and that half-smile thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He thinks he's the star of the group now, doesn't he? I wonder if he still lets Chinen sit on his lap. If he does, then I can overlook this factor, like how I did Jun cos he is so nice to Riida. But~ sigh, I am not sure if I am saying this too quickly, passing judgments too quickly. Takaki Yuya is not the new Jun. Or Kame, for that matter. The face is... not right. I don't know, lack of expressions. You need a movie face to hit it big. Julia Roberts is not breathtakingly gorgeous, she has a quality about her. And it takes your breath away every time you see her. You need that quality, at least a bit of it. Takaki doesn't have it. I think. Well, who am I to say eh?

Finally, a bit of Chinen because I can. He is very much like me. We like Arashi. xD
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

P/s: If anyone has a clue that the subber doesn't like this screencapping her video thing, feel free to drop a comment telling me to take it down. xD Then maybe I'll search harder for a raw video and then ridicule Takaki/Kame/Jun more. Not that I don't like them or anything. Its just... "ridicule" is sorta like my middle name.

2 Farted :: [M-Sta] Hey! Say! JUMP - Your Seed

  1. Lols! Takaki has too much makeup on his face.. He's trying way too hard following Princess Jun and Kame's footseps... Lols XD

  2. xD LOL, glad am not the only one who thought so.

Post a Comment

Farted