[Buzz] Ohno's Marijuana and Threesome Scandal

It turns out that I belittled the piece of news that came this morning. It is either that, or the fans blew it out of proportion, which I doubt is the case.

Rumour has it, the cops are looking into the case about the weed. Ohno admitted to the threesome with the two girls who gave the story to the tabloid magazine (Ohno admitted to fooling around with the girls, not threesome), pictures are spread all over the net already, I don't want them here. They dirty the place. Cheap sluts dying for attention found that its the right time to ride on his fame 3 years after their sex-romp just cos Ohno and Arashi are reaching the peak of their career. The girls said Ohno forced it on them, which the pictures clearly suggest otherwise. They were asking for it. I am not blindly siding with Ohno. If Ohno were to rape the girls, I wouldn't give a shit if he was fired. But evidence suggest otherwise.

Everyone has sex. When they are rich and they are Johnny's, girls are lined up to have sex with them. Big fuckin' deal. The big scandal here is NOT about the sex. More about the weed.

If things get bad Ohno might be suspended. Commercials that has Ohno will be edited so that Ohno's face doesn't show (Like the AU CMs). News are being blown out of proportions, making it sound like Arashi is a druggie group, which they are not. They're men. Men do stupid shit when they are rich and young and hot. Men do stupid shit when they are not those too. But with the money and the looks, the shit seems to be a bigger deal.

Ohno strongly denies the weed. YEAH HE'D better. If he is stupid enough to nod, it spells the end of his career. Recordings of their regular shows (VS Arashi to be exact) is said to be canceled. (Canceled before the scandal, or so, I was told.) Their song for the Olympics might be canceled. Its still in the the talks.

Johnny's Jimusho is waging war on the publisher of the magazine, meaning that not only the magazine will be denied coverage of ALL Johnny's Jimusho artists BUT also all the other magazines under the same publisher. Negotiations are happening between Johnny's and all the mainstream medias about Ohno's commercials, Arashi's shows and stuff.

In Hollywood, when you use illegal drugs or substances, you just go to rehab. Really. AND there weren't any pictures showing Ohno doing weed. Its only an attention whore claiming that he did. And this is the same girl who said Ohno forced her to have sex, yeah, SURE with that smiling face, I am sure you were raped.

I wasn't taking it seriously this morning. Now I see how big this shit is. IF Ohno is suspended, I have a strong feeling that my whole love affair with Johnny's Jimusho will come to an abrupt end, then and there. Not dramatizing it or anything. But its just... its like, say, if you are a cheerleader for a basketball team at your high school. You LOVE all the players, a lot. Then one day, one of them gets kicked out of the team for using steroids during an important game. Cheerleading will remind you of that event and you will be sad.

Happens, though. Uchi was caught drinking alcohol underage, and he was freakin' suspended for two years. Akasaka Akira was caught using Meth, he was fired. But Akasaka was a has-been, so it was easy to fire him just like that. Uchi was new, a small fry, so suspending him was easy. Ohno is not no-one. He is at the peak of his game, along with Arashi. This is a bigger deal. Unless we are taking into account that dude who used to be the 6th member of SMAP. Not sure what happened, but I am sure heroin was involved. (Or... I can be wrong. Whee)

Apparently, Nino and Ryo's drama, is a novel published by Kodansha, the publisher that owns the magazine that published the scandal. Its not going to star Nino and Ryo anymore. The war is on, and it seems to me that Johnny's is on higher ground. The publisher, though being major, will lose money from being disassociated with Johnny's Jimusho. The yearly calendars will not be published anymore. Yes, for ALL Johnny's groups. You see how big this shit is now?

But Shukan Gendai, the magazine, is not budging. The editor said that they spent a lot of time and effort researching this. My ass. If they were researching it, where are the evidence of the weed that they claimed Ohno smoked? Pictures? No, just an account from a girl.

I am a girl. Here I am, saying I saw Batman climbing on my roof. Yes, I did. And he was dancing to the Marvin Gaye while doing pot. I don't see anyone believing my story. Why is it that they would publish a non-credible story? Sales, of course.

Maou will continue. But that is not enough for me. I want things to go back to the way they were. T_T Because Arashi is like... the freaking rainbow. And the rainbow cannot be a rainbow without the colour blue. Not being angsty. I do realize that life goes on. xD

P/s: Many fans are inclined to humbly beseech the sponsors and the TV stations to stick by Arashi and Ohno. BUT, it perhaps can be a good thing, since strength comes in numbers. But, I read that there are some people who plague the sponsors beforehand to ensure that Ohno/Arashi gets pulled off from all their activities. I have a hunch, about this group of people. No doubt the fangirls of another group, fearing their group's popularity is undermined by that of Arashi. I SO TOTALLY AM KIDDING. DON'T KILL ME. Really. Peace, you see?

Oh I wouldn't look too much into it.

Update @ 1 August 2008:

AU CMs are still being aired and Ohno's face is big and clear. Maou is still going on as usual. Pretty much nothing has changed. Its going to be fine.

7 Farted :: [Buzz] Ohno's Marijuana and Threesome Scandal

  1. Some of this information isn't right. The Nino/Ryo drama is still on, with them starring, the publishing company has just been barred access to covering it. Also, Fuji TV has made no comment yet on their stance, but the VS Arashi recording had been cancelled before this news came out. We know for sure that Himitsu no Arashi-chan will continue, and I'm pretty sure that NTV isn't going to change anything either, so Shukudai-kun should stay as well. I'm a bit shaky on that, though, so don't take my word for it.

    Also, Ohno never admitted directly to having a threesome - he said he played around with the girls, but from the latest news, it sounds like he's denied both the drug use and the actual threesome.

    Otherwise your facts are right (as far as I know - I'm just getting them from secondhand sources too, like most other English-speaking fans.) I hope this doesn't escalate any further. For an already suspicious story with almost no evidence to get blown this far out of proportion is sickening.

  2. I agree with you. This is such a tough time for the Arashi fandom. However, it seems as though most of the fans are united and supportive of Ohno right now.. well, the international ones , anyway. I have no idea how the Japanese fans are taking it. I find it so cruel that they just have to do that during Arashi's moment of glory. The image that they worked so hard to build up for 9 years was shattered by some prick of an editor and the girls that Oh-chan supposedly are friends with... So CRUEL!!!

    In addition, there were no evidene of weed in the pictures, only the testament of a girl who claimed this occurred in 2005. Wow, shouldn't she get arrested because she admitted for smoking marijuana? I hope she does. ^"^

    It makes my heart bleed that this just have to happen to Arashi. We have to be strong for them and continue to support them. Ohno is a very important member of Arashi. No one can replace him.

    P.S. The 6th member of Smap, I think- Mori-san...was not involved with heroin. He just wanted to leave Smap to pursue a career in auto racing.

  3. Thanks guys for the corrections. I totally browsed through the PAGES and PAGES of information. Can't read them. Will freak if I found that they'd be canceled from doing things.

  4. I know little about Arashi (my sum total of knowledge comes from rei's blog)... but i never thought that Ohno did those things o_o. His face is way too innocent!

    But bah, paparazzi and the media on the subject of celebs -_-".

  5. I am sure everyone thought so too. T_T Which is kinda like a bummer. But I wouldn't care if the news is true or not. ^^ He's still Ohno, that idiot from Arashi who made me crawl on the floor laughing like hell.

  6. I can't believe it. This is huge! It's awful...I swear, sometimes I think the media has no common sense. Could'nt they pick on someone else? (Well, I'd prefer no one get picked on, but Arashi...HELLO?!) And it's awful that all this stuff is happening because of a scandal! I hope the Japan fans are being supportive, because this is a serious career breaker!

  7. Ah its okay. The impact isn't big. The man is still as busy as ever. xD Its going to be okay.

Post a Comment

Farted