[PV] Remioromen - Motto Tooku E

Its no "Konayuki", nor is it "Akanezora", but I like it. Its kinda good. Yeah, its good. ^^

Pretty PV too. Nature is good as long as I don't have to be in it. ^^ What? I mean, I like to look at pictures of mountains, doesn't mean that I like to climb em right? I mean, sure if I could drive up then its okay~ Walking is just not that much of my thang.

The song is not as Remioromen as Remioromen songs used to be. Remioromen songs used to have a distinct style of their own. The style is still present in this song, but its not as clear. Its like say... how Madonna has less of an American accent present when she speaks now. You know? Fainter, the presence, but still there.

I don't like that frontman of Remioromen (I don't mean a hate him don't like him, its more of a stop being so excited don't like him.), he seems to excited when he sings. xD Like those boys from Yuzu. I just wonder why are they that excited. And if they are excited the way Chris Martin is then it would be a bit cooler. But now, they're excited like... t h a t. How can I explain t h a t. Well, I am lazy and my uterus is trying to kill me like it tries to every fucking month and I am THAT annoyed. RAWR. So no, I won't explain it.

I need another dose of "Maou" to cheer me up.

The last screencap with the nice clouds... I like. Oh which reminds me. I saw the nicest colour of clouds and the setting sun came together in the most beautiful way on my backyard. But I was on my way to take a poop. So I figured the sun will set again. BUT NOT IN THE SAME WAY. T_T I missed it.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Farted :: [PV] Remioromen - Motto Tooku E

Post a Comment

Farted