[PV] V6 - Tokonatsu Vibration

Dx

DX

OMFG V6 don't try to rap, please! OMFG I need to cleanse my mind and then NEVER watch the video again. Besides, it looks like Ken walked into my great aunt's favourite hairdresser's shop. OMFG. Bad, bad, bad! T_T I am traumatized by the PV and I think I need to lie in bed for a while. Yes its THAT horrific. Its almost like how I would react if my dad started to rap. Its just... D=

AND THEN THAT SAKAMOTO WHOM I USED TO ADORE STARTED TO DO HIP-HOP ACTIONS REMINISCENT OF SHO AND IF SHO DOES IT, ITS ONE THING BUT WHEN SAKAMOTO DOES IT... He is having premature midlife crisis. I can smell it. xDDD

Even in all this chaos I still noticed how HOT Okada's facial hair and disheveled hair is. Morita too! xD LOL, they're hot. I will try to mentally block the three old men and one old woman trying to rap. (Don't get me wrong, I like Ken and Sakamoto and Inocchi a lot, but... the hip-hop thing just doesn't work. What am I missing a member? Oh yeah, him. I don't want to talk about him. I don't like him.)

So let me try to decipher the concept of the PV. They walk around, and then some woman appears and sprays water on them in an attempt to give out the image of SUMMER. Because all we do is spray/pour water on ourselves during summer. It is like, a given fact, really.

To sum it up, Morita and Okada are really, really hot. xD Too bad they're short. God is fair.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Farted :: [PV] V6 - Tokonatsu Vibration

Post a Comment

Farted