[TV] Himitsu no Arashi-chan

10 June 2008

Took me a few days to find this. Glad it wasn't the baby's skin thing again. Hated that segment. Like. So. The famous bitches have good skin. Big. Effin. Deal. Everyone can have good skin if they have thousands and thousands to invest in it.

My favourite segment would be the Child Minder Arashi. xD Reminds me of the old days during Mago Mago Arashi where they had to do similar things, just not for kids of famous people. I remember how much Nino hated kids then, along with Ohno. I think he has grown up enough himself to like them. I still haven't. xD The Ageha Jo segment was kinda cool cos these girls were very extravagant looking. xD LOL, omfg seriously, they walk in the streets like that - not that they would look out of place in Japan. I even spotted a gothic lolita in Taipei - not to mention Japan eh. (Taiwan was under Japanese rule for half a century - I think. They're still very much following in their footsteps. Or shall we say under the Japanese cultural imperialism.)

Four things I'd like to point out and only four. I yakk too much these days because I figured, if they want to know what happens in the show, they'd watch it. No point I type about it, wasting my precious energy. xD But I yakk because I gain satisfaction from it because no one would listen to my yakking in real life. T_T Sad I know.
  1. Aiba really likes em Ageha Jos and gyaru types.
  2. Nino doesn't really like em girls with excessive make-up.
  3. Jun's paternal instincts are awakening.
  4. Jun and Nino should just go and make a family of their own because that family scene they had with that kid is just too.... right. Nino is the mom.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Farted :: [TV] Himitsu no Arashi-chan

Post a Comment

Farted