[Heyx3] V6 - Toko Natsu Vibration

28 July 2008

Yes, I am moving away from the scandal, its a thing of the past, done for. V6 is very funny. I am finding their sense of humour very my type. xD Hamachan has a problem with Okada, being the only one to cross his legs. xD

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Firstly, Ken flirted with the blondie who appeared in their PV. A lot. In fact, the model was saying that Ken was talking too much and that her type was Ma-kun/Sakamoto. xD I know right? Sakamoto and that horse-face of his has a manly charm. I totally understand what she's getting at. And he's funny too. xD And old. xD Ken is just like a puppy to her. xD

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Secondly, Okada thinks he has a high pain threshold. So Hamachan hit him on his thigh, really hard. xD Then he was so shocked, its so damn funnay! Then they brought out a feet masseuse (is that what you call them?) and then tested it on Macchan first. OMFG Macchan's refusal fit and his reaction to the pain. Downtown kills me, by inducing laughter like no other. Macchan tried to attack the masseuse. When it was Okada's turn, xD well, lets just say, the pain threshold talk should all be edited out to save embarrassment. All of V6 was like making Okada stay on that stool and stop fighting the massage.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They then stopped, and made him go at it again. xD Real smart, people. Real smart.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The performance made me like the song a tad better than previously. Morita's voice... omg, its like it never broke. Some of their lyrics are questionable though. "COCONUT"??? For real?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OKADA SMACKED MORITA'S ASS DURING THE PERFORMANCE. I thought everyone should read that line. Is it emphasized enough? I think I am going to add colour. Capping it ain't good nuff baby. I'd tap that ass anytime. xD OMG I sound like a lusty slut don't I? I need to be mentally purified.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally... SOME ALIEN TOOK OVER KEN'S HAIR. OMFG, ALIENS ARE INVADING THE EARTH! Forgive me for dramatizing things, I mean, just following in the footsteps of Japanese tabloids there. "Gasp, you posed your face next to a chick's fatass, you're so banging her and smoking weed because no way you'd not smoke weed and make that facial expression. And that chick said you banged her forcefully and smoked weed, and so, you did." Yeah. I'm cool. I'm totally cool.

2 Farted :: [Heyx3] V6 - Toko Natsu Vibration

  1. haha..i just love your posts.. thought I should finally appear and say thank u.

    tks for capping and summarising this V6 appearance. I wont be able to understand even if I download it. And you've got a great blog here. I really enjoy reading it XD

  2. Aww, thanks. I appreciate this. Its great that people are actually reading. ^^

Post a Comment

Farted