[TV] Shibatora @ Waratte Iitomo

Fujiki Naohito and his hairstyle which induces an ungodly sight on all those who lay eyes upon his hair. Oh... my heart is broken as my favourite old-dude actor who appears to be eternally sexy has committed a hairstyle crime which I thought only Johnny's boys would have committed early in their career back in the 1990s. He'd be in Hanada Final too. But with a better hair colour.

Koike Teppei, cute as always. Even Nakai had problem not saying "Kawaii~~" during the show. But the problem is that I don't think he can grow as an actor and will be typecasted because he is, after all, cute and cute is all he is. Even in "Taga Tame ni" where he was a murderer... well didn't work.

Maya Miki, classy and pretty, like she always is. No doubt a guiding figure for the main character again, like she always is. Attention Please, Zettai Kareshi and now this.

Who is that dude with lots of facial hair named Sotaro and how come I have not seen him before?! OMG So, effing, sexay. Look at that facial hair, look at that bad boy look with a silly smile. Am most certain he will be an antagonist. Am most certain will root for him. Am most certain Teppei's cutesiness will not be able to compare with bad boy-facial hair.

Ohgo Suzuka will be in this too! She's that girl who played young Sayuri in the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha". V. cute. I think, probably Teppei will have a crush on her or something. Whatever. I wonder how will Fujiki and Facial Hair turn out in the drama. Hope Facial Hair will get more airtime.

Am most certain I went overboard with the Facial Hair screencaps. xD I can't help it, it just happened. T_T

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

P/s: Went and looked up this Sotaro. I think this is his first recurring role. Hm... born 1986 in the US of A, California to be exact. Was in one of Crystal Kay's videos. Was in Binbo Danshi. Err... very hot? Lol. I assure you I am not that obsessed yet. Just curious, thats all. It irks me when I don't know things. xD Things like who's that hot dude with facial hair? He's the same age as Teppei... which is one year older than me. GASP, I can't believe it. I'm OOOOOOOOOOLD. T_T I hate life.

0 Farted :: [TV] Shibatora @ Waratte Iitomo

Post a Comment

Farted