[CM] AU

There was this series of CMs that Arashi did. I don't remember if I put up piccies of those that came out in the past but in these two new ones, ManCandy looks so... riiight and BlackGums... should get a haircut... like in "Kiiroi Namida" I like that hair on BlackGums...

Its some phone for some Mobile Communications thingie. I seriously don't know how cellphones work in Japan... not that I need to care... la~ la~

Anyways, enjoy some BlackGums and ManCandy screencaps... xD I don't care if any of them are not... like hot in a classical sense, really. I'd consider Yama-chan from Nankai Candies hot if I take a liking to him. Which, thank goodness, I haven't.

In the first screencap, look at them, working those perfectly tightly toned asses. Well, I haven't felt them yet, so I can't say for sure... but I have a vague memory of a dream I had... okay, I haven't dreamt of these idiots... cos I just don't.... dream about crap like that. I dream about teeth falling off, falling down, err failing my exams, stuff like that.

On a final note, I'd buy plastic bags if the boys asked me to. That is... if that product is conveniently available to me...

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com


0 Farted :: [CM] AU

Post a Comment

Farted