[TV] Janiben

5 March 2008

Ohkura is back. ^^ Well, its not like it makes much of a difference even if he isn't there. The most memorable thing he did on Janiben was when he went berserk because he couldn't eat the food served because he answered some questions wrongly.

Yoko just started to get annoying again this time. Maybe its the hair combined with the actions. With Seishiro hair... he's... Kikumasamune Seishiro and I put up with the stupid drama because of him. And Bidou.

I need to run off and do a report on how culture affects business. How the hell am I supposed to know how culture affects business. Who am I? Trump? If you ask me about the pairings of Johnny's boys, their discography, their best selling singles, that I know.

Yoko said he never ate umeboshi before. D= Really? Liar. He should cut his hair. I should cut my hair. My hair is beginning to look like it belongs to a cave woman who doesn't have scissors. And I don't tie my hair. At all. I don't know why... its just... when you drive and your hair touches the back of the seat and then it'll be all messy. Nevermind.

The boys should learn to not talk with their mouths full - on TV. Yoko asked for beer... dude, you're filming.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] Janiben

Post a Comment

Farted