[CM] Himitsu no Arashi-chan

Its a really short CM, and with the promotions of Himitsu no Arashi-chan, they released a poster which they have like, zippers which you can unzip. Yes, you can unzip Arashi's fly and like, peek inside.

And these dudes have like, secrets written on their crotch. Snickers.

Jun said that his zipper is open a lot... so yeah, free show. His crotch needs some air.

Ohno said he still fears Nostradamus's prophecies... Right... and sure, Nostradamus predicted Hitler and err... oh the History Channel is showing it on April the 30? Or is it 27? I am not sure. Nyah I'd catch the rerun. There is always the rerun.

Nino said he used a plastic bag for a bag recently. xD I used a cap for a bag once.

Sho can't tie his own tie. Well I can, when I want to go for the schoolgirl look. Ah... I'll do that Monday. You know, guys and their fantasies. What? You know, the whole sailor suit thing, and the Catholic Schoolgirl thing or like, the nurse thing, or the maid thing.

ManCandy... I mean Aiba mistook a remote controller for his mobile phone and brought it out FOUR times.

I once mistook my car for a crazy KAT-TUN fangirl. (Not all KAT-TUN fangirls, some are sane and nice. Only the ones who give me the death threats... oh the ones that damned me to hell for insulting their dreamboys.) I threw my boot at it and then tried to like perform exorcism because I thought that thing was possessed by evil spirits. My dad tied me up and sent me to the mental asylum. I stayed there for three months. You know, evil spirits threatened to send me to hell for being honest about my feelings for KAT-TUN. I started to bite a lot. Then the ultimate yummy beef pie from Starbucks was sent to my cell by the hot guy in the cell next door.

I was cured by the beef pie.

I love beef pies. Oh hot guy next door, await my beef pie. It will cure you and you will be out soon.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Its starting soon. I can't wait.

0 Farted :: [CM] Himitsu no Arashi-chan

Post a Comment

Farted