[TV] Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen

8 March 2008

Why is the man-candy so candy-ish in this episode of TSD? I actually doki-ed a bit. And I usually don't. Ah, its the hair and the Aibird proposal. Everyone was smitten, I can tell. Yes... Ah...

I... Its the hair. ManCandy McMoron has great hair. I KNEW SIDE PARTING WAS THE KEY TO MANCANDY'S HOTNESS. The next time I see ManCandy with center parting I will go and pluck out the stylist's teeth one by one, that is... after I hunt him/her down. But then I am too busy, lets forget that... xD

Aoki went and met Kamenashi. Err... then she was like "There's Aiba-kun, and I won't jump ship..." Aww... despite all that she's married. Why can't she marry ManCandy instead? But then ManCandy deserves better, like Becky... ManCandy is so hot but often ManCandy is clouded by Eyebrows McSadist. I like Eyebrows McSadist too, but ManCandy is more my type because I am S and he is M... Yes, I am Do-S, as if that is not obvious enough. Then there's BlackGums McGeek who is S and Idiot McNewscaster who is in between and Artsy McNose who is a self proclaimed M. Uh-huh, uh-huh. That's what I am calling them right now... I love their new names, its kinda nice if you don't take them as insults...

Are those otters that Aoki brought with her? Anyways, when Kame was playing with those two, Aoki was like "That's your new daddy..." You cheater. I'd totally throw Kame into the septic tank if there's ManCandy.

What? ManCandy is way nicer and taller and has a nice smile and is the sunshine. Without sunshine, you'd all be dead. Because plants can't do that photosynthesis crap and then there'd be no more plants. Then the cows would all be dead. There would be no more beef so the lions would eat you instead. So without the sun, we'd all be dead. Which is why man-candy is important. And I feel retarded because I don't quite get what I just said. But my point is, ManCandy should be prioritized over some dude whose name is a combo of a tortoise and a pear.

Aoki then begged to be in "Ichi Pound no Fukuin" which she did, she became an extra. Ah I wish an episode that features more of ManCandy can appear.

Morisanchuu then did stuff with Pan-kun but no man-candy, me no watch. End of story.

Come, we shall beautify this page with screencaps of ManCandy with magnificent hair!

I threw in a picture of Suzuki Emi, the guest because she's so hot. And rumour has it she did Eyebrows and many other Johnny's. She is what every fan should aim to be. LOL. I kid, I kid.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen

Post a Comment

Farted