[Music Fighter] Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

21 March 2008

Kanjani8 is my second favourite Johnny's group. And frankly, Maru and Subaru scares the shit out of me at times.

O_o Its like... they look like they are insane. No kidding. But I like Subaru when he ain't that insane.

Sometimes I wish they can stop overacting like that. I am well aware that its their selling point or whatever they wanna call it. But sometimes... its really annoying. Its too noisy and when your head hurts, it kinda threatens to make your brain explode.

But I still like them a lot. A lot of their songs are good and they play the instruments. They're not talentless, and if you wanna like them, I guess you just have to accept them as they are.

So yeah, I still like them... ^^ Their singles are happy. You know? I like happy songs.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

I can't say much about the performance except... I hate those kids and when are they going to appear in Heyx3?!

I wanna see Downtown be a bitch to them again... xD

Especially Macchan.

0 Farted :: [Music Fighter] Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

Post a Comment

Farted