[TV] cartoon KAT-TUN

5 March 2008

Guest: Kumata Yoko, Natsukawa Jun, Yasuda Misako...

Err, maybe Koki should lay off the beating. Really, cos it looks like it kinda hurts. Maybe they are taking the Junno torture a bit too far. I know he's annoying. And annoyingly happy. No one should be that happy. Really.

I think Jin lost a bit weight since "Keep The Faith" I don't know... I don't keep up with this group because I am disillusioned. But gosh I saw some of the pictures for their calendar... xDD OMFG fatness. What? It is the era of the anorexics. Not that I am promoting it. I ate a doublecheese burger from McD's just an hour ago, and a potato. Can you spell carbs? But I always thought men look good when their ribs protrude. Which is why I don't like Pi as much as when he looked like Jack Skellington. xD

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Oh I wish I can update more about Arashi... oh look what's this?

Oh I accidentally uploaded a screencap of Arashi in a KAT-TUN update. Oh... err... was that too fake?

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] cartoon KAT-TUN

Post a Comment

Farted