[TV] The Shounen Club Premium - Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

Screw thee, uterus. The menstruation cycle is hell. I wish I was born a dude. Yes, its something I have to repeat every time.

Err, I have a 22-page article to review and then write a summary and present it to my class. I am really pissed off right now. Oh yeah, and my uterus is trying to kill me, like how that KAT-TUN fangirl is threatening to do. So, no life is not okay.

Just as I was feeling happy this morning, the birds were chirping and the sky was blue. The clouds were puffy and there were no crazy, scheming KAT-TUN fangirl who planned to hire a hitman on me. So I was feeling particularly happy.

Until now.

I hate my uterus. I have this strange urge to just bury myself in a hole until it stops hurting. But my commitments are stopping me from doing so.

Oh, I forgot I have a topic to blog about. I apologize. People with evil uterus have bad memories. Okay, I don't know what an evil uterus can do to you. I was just talking crap, like I always am.

Subaru was still acting freaky... I am getting used to it already. Its my favourite performance. There's Yasuda and Subaru love. There's Ryo being ecstatic. There's a less overacting Maruyama. And there's Subaru being possessed near the end. Colorful set, happy monkeys. What more can you ask for?

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

2 Farted :: [TV] The Shounen Club Premium - Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

  1. Why are you not on MSN?

  2. Because I have a fucking 22 word article to review.

Post a Comment

Farted