[TV] Gospellers - Hitori @ Music Lovers

I don't know when this is, but the song has been one of my favourites since I saw that M-Sta 20th anniversary special where they played a snippet of this song. I was instantly hooked by the few seconds of the song and knew that I had to have it.

I searched high and low. Took me a while, but it was worth it.

Afterwards, I discovered another great Gospellers' acapella entitled "Hoshikuzu no Machi". I love acapella's. Good for the soul. Its like chicken soup. And don't get me started on the healing effect it has.

I once saw them on cable TV. I was so happy, jumping about cos they were performing "Mimoza" one of my favourite non-acapella. My dad was like "Are you serious? They are so not hot!" Well, he didn't exactly put it that way, but the meaning is not changed even though the words are. So I was thinking, do I really come across so airheaded? Can I not like a group, or someone even if they aren't hot? I mean, I like Sean Penn. I have a strange urge of dating an old dude like that.

That aside, all I know from the Gospellers is that there's the sunglasses dude whom I bet goes on sunglass fishing trips with Tamori, there's the short hair plump dude, the curly hair goat-like dude, the anorexic short hair dude with the lowest voice and then there's this forgetting short skinny funny looking dude who looks like that hairdresser dude who gives advice on TV.

No, I don't know even one of their names. But I listen to them quite a lot. Strange isn't it? Well, that is the difference between real singers and idols.

And "Tatta hitotsu no koto, yakusoku shitanda..." No I don't freaking get what it means... xD No I am not one of those so-called Japanophiles who try to speak Japanese and address everyone by "kun" or "san" or "chan". Its just I listened to that song so often that it just sticks. It sticks like freaking asphalt on the road. It sticks.

Some songs, as I said, should come with a warning tag.

In this performance, for some reason, there's Yoshikawa Hinano in the audience, along with another familiar looking chick, *searches for her name* nevermind, I am sure she just appeared alongside Arashi in one of those Odoroki no Arashi where they put like watermelons into star shaped moulds or something.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] Gospellers - Hitori @ Music Lovers

Post a Comment

Farted