[PV] Micro - Yukiyanagi ~We're Watching You~

I had a phase with GReeeeN's "Ai Uta" last year. It became a song that I cannot stop listening to. It was so good, using the word 'good' to describe it might be an understatement. Its like they added some addictive substance to the song and then err spread it through the air...

So good.

And then there's Gospeller's "Hitori" and Moriyama Naotaro's "Ikitoshi Ikeru Mono he" and also not forgetting Remioromen's "Konayuki". Ah... nice songs.

Well this one gave me goosebumps in the beginning. xD But the PV turned me off. I mean, showing kids? I hate kids. No offense... but I bet the lyrics are about meaningful stuff like "Save the starving kids..." or something. I wouldn't know. I wouldn't care.

Its a nice song.

I don't see why those kids featured in the video needs saving though... they look like they have nicer clothes than me. RAWR, I hate rich kids.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Woo, they're watching you. Spookeh.~

Well, its a noble cause if they are indeed saving starving kids... xD

Yeah... god knows what they are trying to tell watchers of this video... Who the hell is this dude singing the song anyways?

10 Farted :: [PV] Micro - Yukiyanagi ~We're Watching You~

  1. eee watching you. Paedophiliac stalkers XD.

  2. xDDD eee Pedo stalker!

  3. Watching you.

    You can run but you can't hide...

  4. Yeah...
    Actually Kids Saver is a Japanese NGO working to protect kids who are victim's of violence, abuse, and bullying at schools.
    Premature judgments are a scary thing, eh?
    http://www.kids-saver.com/

  5. And... you took us seriously...

    Which retard would think that they made a song out of their pedo desires again?

  6. This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. Yeah...so
    Actually Kids Saver is a Japanese NGO working to protect kids who are victim's of violence, abuse, and bullying at schools.
    Premature judgments are a scary thing, eh?
    http://www.kids-saver.com/

  8. Cliff has left a new comment on your post "[PV] Micro - Yukiyanagi ~We're Watching You~":

    which retard would make sarcastic comments on the internet where tones can't be recognized and sentences are taken literally again?

    you're brilliant


    *****

    Well, just about everyone with at least half a brain. It seems that you are not in the category.

    Its called deadpan humour.

  9. deaddpan humor is supposed to be funny

    and im sure just cause you can't recognized the humor online doesn't mean their not meant to be emotionless which is what deadpan humor is supposed to be

    cmon, you gotta do better than that

  10. Humour is a subjective thing and I have no obligation to amuse you now do I?

    Oh and I thought only dimwits can't recognize the humour cos its damn obvious.

    NO ONE would think that Micro is singing about himself being a pedo.

    NO ONE would think that others would think that Micro is singing about himself being a pedo.

    Period.

    This is as far as explanation goes.

    Anyways, sorry for being a bitch the first time I replied. I can't help myself, I know you were just trying to give us info about Kids Saver. Err thanks for that?

Post a Comment

Farted