[TV] The Shounen Club

2 March 2008

I am so depressed you'd think depression is my middle name. I think I will go back in time and kill those idiots who invented schools before they invented schools.

I am aware that the title is The Shounen Club and I would have went directly to it had my life not been in the pits recently. Yes, you cannot blame a lonely soul for spilling its problem online. Oh yeah. NewS appeared on The Shounen Club y'all. It was a pretty interesting episode.

Highlights of the show:
  1. NewS was one the show.
  2. Shige stripped topless.
  3. Question? sang.
  4. Chinen!
  5. Well that is about all, but 5 sounds better than 4.
Today I was in class and my uterus was hurting again. Seriously! I could have sworn that I remember begging for a penis when I was a fetus. But no! They have to give me a uterus. WHY?! If I were a guy I would have went and joined Johnny's Jimusho and then be all gay and try to approach Aiba and Jun and Nino and Ohno and Sho. What?

They started with a Junior medley where they sang songs with the word 'namida' in the lyrics or are at least related to tears in any way, as that was the theme for the night. They sang "We Can Make It". That was one of my favourite Arashi songs! But those were some ugly kids they had up on stage. Seriously, I fear for the future of Johnny's Jimusho.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
I tell you, that Morimoto kid, the younger one, he pisses me off to no end. Frankly, he hasn't done anything to me. I don't even watch him a lot because I placed a mental block on him, when I see him dancing as a backup, I just screen him out. But when the spotlight is placed on him, I can't NOT see him. And when I do see him, he is just very, extremely annoying. That brother of his is not much better. I hate them both. Hate, hate, hate. The things I hate more than the both of them should be assignments, classes and education and the weather. Someone do something about the global warming shit that I keep hearing about. And someone should banish the brothers from my screen. Like how people should banish those disgusting bastards who are doing stuff like eating human placenta. Ewww... like, I am studying business and shit, and god knows why my lecturer has to tell me that.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
NewS sang "Taiyou no Namida". They wore that fugly curtain set. Fugly indeed. Nakamaru then asked them who is the crybaby in the group. They all said its Massu. He actually cried BEFORE going out on stage during their dome concert. Shige cries while dining. Then Ryo and Pi HAD TO mention again how they go to the movies together A LOT. But they never cried during movies. xD xD
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Question? then sang Matchy's "Midnight Shuffle" and "Mezamero! Yasei". Can I stress how much I lurve the latter? Its so good I feel like going to the karaoke and then blackmail the owner into adding this song so that I can go "Sora wa haruka, kumo wa nagarete" xD Its THAT good.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Ah then they played some game with the Juniors. Shige was asked to make 5 poses to the camera in quick succession. He posed, stripped off his jacket, posed, stripped of another thing, posed and stripped till he was topless. That attention wore of a stripper. Shige cracks me up. xD I like Shige third. Just saying. Yes, the only group I don't rank the members to my liking is Arashi. The other groups, I have likes and dislikes. Bite me. This is mainly because they are not as closely knitted together as Arashi is. NewS and KAT-TUN are the groups that I feel have less chemistry as compared to older groups like V6 or Arashi. But that's just me.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Oh yeah, when Shige was trying to take of his pants, everyone ran up to prevent him from doing so and blocking the camera. Everyone except Ryo. Ryo, you cold and unfeeling byotch. ILU for being such a bitch. You remind me of myself.

Yabu then sang solo. Err, could care less. Then had this junior session, I spotted a card at the back. I think that Fujigaya dude cried during an Arashi concert. I think. Then A.B.C. sang something. Seriously, don't insert punctuation into group names. Its starting to get annoying. Then Hey! Say! JUMP sang Ultra Music Power with a new arrangement. It sounds good. I like that song. Then Chinen was there. Aww, I like Chinen.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Can Chinen be my son? I'd feed him ice cream and cookies. Cos it is highly unlikely that I'd find another kid I like. I hate kids in general. But with Chinen, we can watch Arashi concerts together. Most likely my future son won't watch Arashi concerts with me. He'd be into looking at chicks' underwear, like his father. Not that I have a potential sperm donor yet. Not that my maternal instincts are surfacing yet. Not that I want a kid yet.

Then I spotted that older Morimoto kid. I was like "Oh no, Ohno (forgive the bad pun.), the power of Arashi compels you! Away be thee, thou unclean creature!" Yes, I thought I spotted the devil.

0 Farted :: [TV] The Shounen Club

Post a Comment

Farted