[TV] Utada Hikaru @ Shin Domoto Kyoudai

16 March 2008

This is the first time Hikki has been on Domoto Kyoudai. xD It seems that Hikki and FukaKyon are tight. Never knew that. I knew Hikki that Leah Dizon are friends though. DoKo was being an idiot like he always, always is. DoTs is the sensible one. Well, more or less.

They talked about how KinKi Kids and Hikki met in M-Sta (Or rather, Tamori Station) and Heyx3 (OR as they call it Downtown Station) but never elsewhere. Then they talked about Hikki and FukaKyon's friendship and the two were all holding hands and stuff. Aww... so cute. xD I envy people who have like, a group of tight friends that they can lean on. They know they have friends to lean on and all. Envy... I am. T_T Sucks that I am such an unfriendly bitch. Oh well.

In the future, if Hikki and DoKo meets, they will do a high touch. xDDD When asked what she played with when she was little. Hikki said she pours water from one container to another and DoKo said, "Oh I found someone who shares my interest!" xD I remember doing that too. When I was little I was dumped into a large, large bucket. That was my tub. And I have those plastic containers with me, xD and I'd pour water in and out. So, its not weird. I am sure a lot of people do that too.

Hikki loves bears. Ah, that explains the "Boku wa kuma, kuma, kuma, kuma, kuruma jyanai yo," xDDDDDDD She has a bear that's larger than her in her house. xD Then they talked about some stuff that I am too lazy to think about what it is so we will skip to the: She later performed "Flavor of Life" and I initially thought it was okay, but not brilliant. It grows on you.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] Utada Hikaru @ Shin Domoto Kyoudai

Post a Comment

Farted