[TV] Dong Bang Shin Ki @ KBS Music Bank

Ah its nice to see the boys back in Korea, strutting their stuff on a Korean stage. I mean, those adoring fans worship them - perhaps literally - so it is good that they are back before fans start to kill themselves.

Anyways, I get why DBSK are focusing on the Japanese market more. I mean, since they are so influential and powerful and popular in Korea (I bet no one doesn't know them anymore) whatever they do, they'd have that fanclub backing them. So its okay to neglect them for a bit. They are still struggling in Japan. The fruits of their hard work are finally growing.

But we are talking about Dong Bang Shin Ki today, and not Tohoshinki. Do you know that there is a TVXQ Day? (Note: TVXQ is one of the group's many names.) Its on December 23rd. I just found out. Lol, I am no longer a fan or anything. In fact, I think I am selling of their first concert DVD, its still in a very new condition. Their 3rd Korean album is in MINT condition. So yeah. Am thinking, am thinking. Anyways, ah no wonder I like "Purple Line" so much! Lol, its by the composers of "Rising Sun" and "O Jung Ban Hap". I adored those songs. Addictive I tell you, these Korean fast paced songs.

They performed two songs, "Yeo Haeng Gi" and "Purple Line". I like both.

Every time I compare DBSK with Johnny's, I come upon some sort of realization. How little attention Japan's fangirls pay to the accuracy of choreography. I'll admit it, the Johnny's Jimusho boys, their dances are not uniform. At all. In fact, I can't help feeling embarrassed FOR them when I watch them dance. It just makes me realize how little time they spent rehearsing as compared to DBSK. I once caught MatsuJun posing and waving his hair around when the others were doing their dance moves - at a concert. Its... like WTF? But Jun can get away with anything, because he is MatsuJun. When he isn't posing, he adds extra moves like leg wriggles. He thinks he's hot stuff. Well, the fact that he is hot stuff is the part that makes people go "..."

OMG Out of topic, I went. The point is, DBSK's dance is uniform, I like to watch them dance. Their vocals are good. I like to hear them sing. That's all. And after all that, I still prefer Johnny's crack. Behold, the power of crack is great. And because of the crack, the dominance and the history, Japan will never favour DBSK over Johnny's. Never. So its good that DBSK is going where they are highly appreciated, home.

I had very little caps because... um... well there isn't really any particular reason to it. Its just that I capped over 100 and deleted all the unsuitable ones. There isn't any meaning to the number of my caps. My uterus still hurts. (I know no one is wondering, but hell, this is my blog I can talk about the dirt under my toe nails if I want to. But then there isn't any. Just for the record.)

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [TV] Dong Bang Shin Ki @ KBS Music Bank

Post a Comment

Farted