[M-Sta] Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

14 March 2008

In Japan, they have Kanjani8 on M-Sta last night. At everywhere else, we had Arashi on Animax's version of M-Sta! I had so much fun watching them on the big screen! Okay... make that... TV...

Anyways, I was jumping around in front of the TV and then my dad was like "Do you know how old you are?" Oh puh-lease, like I need you to remind me... T_T Sadly, they didn't air the Mini-Sta where Eyebrows was molesting Artsy.

Oh in the most recent M-Sta, we had Subaru and Ryo flirting... Ryo bullying Yasuda and err... more Subaru x Ryo.

I kid you not. The two should just go get a room or something.

I hate rich people who get to go to Vegas, Korea and Hong Kong. Subaru was acting weird in the Mini-Sta section, confessing to Mariko like that. Its really... embarrassing to watch. But the last bit of Subaru x Ryo made me forgive him.

What?

And Ryo held Ohkura's hand... When I spotted that, I was speechless. After Ryo pushed Yasuda who was initially standing in between Ryo and Ohkura, Ohkura joined in with the Yasuda blocking and then Ryo held Ohkura's hand. OMFG seriously!

Then Ryo was like trying to act all cute and innocent... RAAAAAAAWR. I RAAAAAWR. Don't ask. He is such a bitchy poser. xD Ah~~~

Oh Yoko and Ryo and Subaru met MatsuJun in Hong Kong. xD

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Yoko is a pedophile. Now that I put all the pieces of the puzzles together, how he kissed Chinen, how he touched the kid's ass repeatedly this time. He is a pedo. Tsk, tsk, tsk, I expected more of you, Yoko. I did.

xDDD

Halfway through the song, some disco-type-globe thingies came down... and then... erh... I hate those kids. They look so annoying.

I know... right? Chinen is the only cute kid on earth. I am serious.

Subaru was acting freakeh again... during the performance...

If I meet these dudes, I'd tell them one word. Reinvention. Why do you think Madonna is still going strong after so long? Yasuda has the same hair since forever. Ryo's has never seen any drastic change. Even if I hated his blonde hair, I am glad he tried it. I'd like to see Ohkura with a buzz cut just for the heck of it. Yes, I am promoting haircut, since I got one and I am happy with it.

Before the end, Ryo bullied the kid who dressed like him again... Oh yeah, the kids all dress like one of the members and followed the members they are assigned to around. Ryo messed up the face of that kid. xD This is why I like him. xD He is evil to kids. Ebil, ebil Ryo. I bet its because back when he was a kid, his growth stunted and then people bullied him. That's why he has these bad memories and tries to bully other kids to make himself feel better.

Aww... I understand, its okay, the kids, the juniors are there for him to bully anyways.

xD

I added a piccie of Ryo sitting next to Mika, because I heart Mika big time!

About the boysies costumes... The pants... I've seen them somewhere... like... maybe Arashi's "Happiness" performance last year? xD This group, like Arashi, have their members' assigned colours. Its nice!

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 Farted :: [M-Sta] Kanjani8 - Wahhahha

Post a Comment

Farted