[Drama] Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai

2008

Starring: Inagaki Goro, Koyuki, Koide Keisuke, Sakai Wakana, Furuta Arata...
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Sasaki Norimichi met Ritsuko at a very confused time in his life. He is a lawyer with an ambition to help those who needed it. After he met Ritsuko, another lawyer with a personality that is completely opposite to his, they fell in love and got married. Yes, opposite attracts. Norimichi is a hardworking, clean-freak that loves to tidy things up. Ritsuko is a complete slob. This drama follows their marriage and about 2483q759 times of their divorce attempts.

*****

Love it. I love this drama!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
It stars Goro-chan from SMAP and Koyuki! Its funnay!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
I love it.

I don't know how to explain why I like this, I just do.

Its not finished yet, so I can't really say how it goes. But its good up to the 6th episode.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
I like Koyuki, she's so... elegant and she looks like one of those ice queen corporate woman types. Although her character in here isn't. But yeah, she's cool!

In addition to that, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi of SMAP made a guest appearance. xD The combo of Goro and Tsuyoshi reminds me of that LOHAS thing at Utaban. xD xD

Johnny's crack me up.

0 Farted :: [Drama] Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai

Post a Comment

Farted