[Wall] Arashi - Miscellaneous

Scans credit to wingist6@livejournal and denwa@livejournal.

1152x864
This is the cover for the third version of the "Step and Go" single. It is exclusive for the members of their fanclub in Japan.

Me. Envy. They have like a diary and stuff inside that thing. RAWR!


I know they aren't great, but I enjoyed the process.

OH, its going to be Monday soon. I hate Mondays. I forgot the last time I hated Mondays. Probably it was some months ago, when Ohno hadn't started to paint his nails and Nino was still Ohno's main squeeze.

I think I am hopping to the bookstore after my 4 hours of classes to read for 2 hours before going back to class for 2 more hours. Decisions, decisions.

I could come back and have my energizing dose of Arashi before I go back to class but the thing is I would get depressed that I have to leave the monitor to go back to class. Its pure agony.

Ah I think I am sleepy.

0 Farted :: [Wall] Arashi - Miscellaneous

Post a Comment

Farted