[Drama] Lunch no Joou

[Moved from my old blog.]

This drama dates back to about 2002/2003. It stars some familiar looking chick, a tall big guy, Yamada Takayuki, Yamashita Tomohisa, Tsumabuki Satoshi, Ito Misaki and others.

12 episodes.

My rating: 2/5

Frankly, I hate this drama. It is so ridiculous. How can all four brothers (including Yama~P) and Morita Go all fall for that girl?! Even Morita Go who appeared as her ex who was wanted by the police. I hate to say it, but Morita Go sure does look like a criminal, drug dealer... sorta person.

But I like Yama~P's character a lot.

I have nothing to say about it, just that Yama~P is really freaking skinny to the bone in here. Dark and skinny. So skinny when pushed, you fear that he would fall over. His cheeks were hollow and sunken.

Yah, I removed this drama from my drive, so I guess... that's all. No screencaps.

0 Farted :: [Drama] Lunch no Joou

Post a Comment

Farted