[Movie] Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru

[Moved from my old blog.]

Starring: Matsumoto Jun, Eikura Nana, Hiraoka Yuta

Adapted from the manga of the same name, this story is about Yori, a high-school boy who has always been in love with his twin sister, Iku. Obviously this spells disaster, in capital letters --> DISASTER.

I think the direct translation of the title is "I am in love with my little sister".

I watched this movie thinking that oh, it must be something like that crappy Korean drama about step siblings or mistaken identity. And then it was mentioned that they are "futabo", so I was like... I think I know that word... futabo... OMG It is twins! I went... "Ooookay" their mom must have grabbed the wrong baby. It must be. Nothing that gross should be put on screen.

And then... it dawned on me that it IS about incestuous siblings. T_T

I am disturbed. I was like, "Watch it, watch it, MatsuJun, it is MatsuJun!!!"...

But they slept together in the most disturbing way. OMFG IT IS INCEST. THAT MOVIE IS TRYING TO CORRUPT YOUNG KIDS WHO ARE TWINS OF DIFFERENT GENDER.

But its MatsuJun. So I watched it.

This movie is not going to be watched again because "Tsk tsk tsk tsk, MatsuJun you corrupted school boy,"

But I don't think MatsuJun passes as a schoolboy anymore... he is 24. His group members Nino and Sho are also playing schoolboys in Yamada Tarou Monogatari (Have yet to watch) and Sho is a year older than MatsuJun.

Yeah but oh well... I would watch anything these boys spit out... (Not literally, heavens... even I have some sanity intact at times.)

So... yeah. This story reminds me a little bit of "Angel's Sanctuary" I forgot the characters' name but yeah... there is a hell lot of incest going on... Japanese fictional works can be really bizarre. But we will swallow it if it stars MatsuJun.

I would make screencaps but I am lazy and no one wants to watch scenes of people committing incest now do they?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

0 Farted :: [Movie] Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru

Post a Comment

Farted