[TV] Johnny's Countdown 07/08 - Seishun Amigo

I made some screencaps of that legendary performance of "Seishun Amigo" because I felt that the previous one I made as not detailed enough.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Besides, the HD ones are so much cooler!

But, they're in thumbnails.


Towards the end, we can see that Jin did something stupid to attract Pi's attention. We can see him looking right at no one but Pi after the stupid act only to be ignored by Pi over and over again. Jin can only be stupid when Pi's in the vicinity. Pshaw, its totally RyoPin. We can also see Jin kicking Ryo out of what I interpret to be jealousy.

And Akame... I am confused... T_T

No wonder he is always so moody when he is with KAT-TUN, he misses Pi. Aww.. ^^ What?

This blog is created for a reason. That is I can fangirl as much as I want. I am doing it. Right now. With no holding-backs.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
*Ignore the subtitles* Leader speaks nonsense when he's pissed. Fine, I will keep fangirling Arashi more. I have not gotten over this stupid group yet...

Eh... what is this feeling of total bliss that I am having? Oh its the stresslessness that I am feeling that is drowning me.

The fangirl behaviour will disappear once classes start. Oh well.

0 Farted :: [TV] Johnny's Countdown 07/08 - Seishun Amigo

Post a Comment

Farted